Being the very heart of the Mediterranean diet, the Olive oil gives us the simple pleasures of authentic lifestyle.
Situated in the picturesque city of Cordoba and taking advantage of its gorgeous environment (the south of the province is surrounded by a Natural Park which is a protected area with vast ecological rich and beautiful landscapes), MMM produces the most awarded oils in the world because of its low acidity and high quality.
FUENTE LA MADERA
A medium fruity extra virgin olive oil, with nuances varying between ripe and green. It has a gentle and sweet attack, with a very slight bitterness and sharpness.
PORTICO DE LA VILLA
An intensely fruity green extra virgin olive oil, with very deep, finely balanced hints of other fresh fruits, green apples, grass and green almonds. In the mouth, it is of medium low intensity, a little sharper and nutty, with a sweet attack.
AWARDS OBTAINED in 2010
- Quality Award of "THE BEST 20"
- Recognized in the Guide of the best extra virgin oils in the world - "FLOS OLEI 2010 " Oreggia Marco (Italia)
- Gold Medal: Category intense fruit - LA COUNTY FAIR, Los Angeles 2010 (EEUU)
- Award: Category intense fruit - XII Concorso Internazionale "The ORICOLO D'ORO" 2010
- Prestige Gold: 3° International Competition Latin America - "OLIVINUS 2010"
- Award of Honor: Contest "Der Feinschmecker 2010"(Deutschland)
- 2° Prize at best NATIONAL oil mill - Prize AEMO 2010
- and many other prizes ...
Free tasting oils MMM in our premises